Monday, November 17, 2014

Behind the Screen: Talking 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons



I'm not the only one out there converting his little heart out. Check out these great sites for more thoughts on fluff and crunch for the newest version of the world's first roleplaying game.

Doug Easterly may be the most impressive, well-read and experienced gaming scholar I know. Check out his work over at www.swordsofathanor.blogspot.com.

Greg Johnston has graced my games since 1989--everything from D&D to Hero to WOD. Check out his stuff over at www.xhuul.blogspot.com.

I net-met Brandes Stoddard last year and have been following his fun and intriguing posts on Pathfinder, 5th Edition and the history of D&D, including a brilliant 3-parter on the evolution of the Ranger class from 1st ed to 5th. Check him out at www.harbinger-of-doom.blogspot.com. Brandes' wife also blogs on both tabletop and video gaming as well over at the awesomely named: www.deck-of-many-things.blogspot.com.

Love gaming with your kids? You should. Check out this older post including links to two of my favorite kid-friendly gaming blogs: Gaming with your Kids

I'll add more as I come across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment